CRP Technology unveils Windform FX BLACK
Windform® FX BLACK is a new generation polyamide based material with a dark black color. Its mechanical characteristics make it particularly suited for Additive Manufacturing applications.
Its features are outstanding: Windform® FX BLACK is characterized by exceptional resistance to repeated bending and torsion, and excellent impact resistance even at low temperatures.
"It is thanks to this feature that Windform® FX BLACK is suitable for applications for winter sports industry" explains Franco Cevolini, CEO of CRP Group.
Its consistency and behavior are similar to polypropylene and ABS injection moulded parts. No post-production treatments are needed, as the material has an excellent surface finish in its sintered state. Any additional manual finishing improves its polish.
"We also recommend it for design applications that require a strong visual impact. CRP lends form and substance to everyone's most creative ideas with Windform® FX BLACK" notes Franco Cevolini.
Windform® FX BLACK is perfect not only for flexible components with fine details, but also for creating accurate, reliable, and long lasting prototypes.
It can be considered a highly valuable material in various functional applications and parts with living hinges or clip fittings.
It is also suitable for ducting of complex shapes, or for thin walled connectors with snap-fit systems.
The versatility of the product combined with the technology used, allows for near endless possibilities.
The CRP Technology's Additive Manufacturing department has performed market research for more than 15 years and passes information on to the R&D department, who in turn develops new materials and services through continuous innovation. This method allows the service bureau to achieve maximum satisfaction to its customers, as well as provide the highest value.
For further technical details you can download and access the datasheet.
news 2017 Archive
- New dealer agreement with LSS Laser-Sinter-Service GmbH
- CRP Technology and Windform guest at Milan Design Week 2017
- Here's Windform RL, the first thermoplastic elastomer material in Windform family
news 2016 Archive
- CRP Technology unveils Windform FX BLACK
- Bebop 2, the first "leisure drone" in Windform GT
- New international resounding success for WINDFORM 3D Printed masks
- Windform materials at JEC World 2016
- Windform materials at the 2nd IAA Latin American CubeSat Workshop
news 2015 Archive
- Windform materials on stage at CES 2016
- Windform materials at the 3rd IAA Conference on CubeSats
- Windform 3D Printing at the Grand Pavois with Livrea26
- New achievements for Windform materials
- 2015: 20 years of Additive Manufacturing and 10 years of Windform XT
- Windform materials at Interzum 2015
- Windform 3d-printed orthotics on Mashable
- Windform at AMUG 2015
- Windform has passed skin tests
- Windform materials at Milan Design Week 2015 with Mater and Livrea26
- EasyStand: The first 3D-Printed Skiboot Prototype in Windform SP
- The new face of Additive Manufacturing
- Windform 3D-printed yacht on display at Compotec
news 2014 Archive
- Futuristic racquet produced with Windform, 3D Printing and Additive Manufacturing
- Windform parts on display at the boat show of the Maryland
- Windform prototypes on display at Maker Faire New York
- Windform GT to create orthosis
- Windform XT 2.0 to build the 3D-printed boat
- Windform LX 2.0 has passed the CTI test
news 2013 Archive
- Windform launches into orbit on KySat-2
- Windform materials on stage at the design venue in Leipzig
- The Windform materials at Maker Faire Rome
- Windform on stage at the Festival Filosofia
- Save the Date. Destination United States
- Windform Laser Sintering materials have passed outgassing screening at NASA
- CRP Group expands custom production
- The generative design starts from Windform materials and 3D Printing
news 2012 Archive
- CRP Group at Autosport International
- New material for 3D printing
- CRP Technology goes on in the innovation
- The new material Windform GT
- Mercedes AMG PETRONAS uses Windform XT 2.0 for its Additive Manufacturing Department
news 2011 Archive
- Windform GF 2.0 is here
- The new service of metallization and painting
- CRP Technology and the satellite in Windform protagonists at SAE International Congress
- Windform materials at Laguna Seca with eCRP
- 3DSUG 2011 with CRP USA
- WINDFORM XT 2.0 is the new material
- Windform XT for CubeSat