Here's Windform RL, the first thermoplastic elastomer material in Windform family
23 March 2017
CRP Technology launches Windform® RL, the first thermoplastic elastomer material within the Windform® family of materials for professional 3D Printing.
Windform® RL is a durable thermoplastic elastomer material with exceptional rubber-like distinguishing features.
Its mechanical characteristics make it particularly suited for Additive Manufacturing applications requiring complex geometries, and where flexible characteristics is a key requisite.
Franco Cevolini, CEO and Technical Director for CRP Group states: “We created Windform® RL to provide complete and tailored end-to-end service to meet all customers' needs”.
Flexible parts manufactured in Windform® RL and stiff parts in Windform® materials can be bonded together by epoxy resins or with mechanical joints.
Choosing Windform® RL, customers will benefit from higher quality guaranteed by the experience and reliability of Windform® and CRP Group brands.
Windform® RL shows excellent durability and stability: It accommodates chemical and heat resistance and combines superior tear resistance with burst strength.
Windform® RL is perfect for functional rubber-like prototypes and parts (e.g. gaskets, hoses, and durable components).
Windform® RL is the material of choice not only for automotive and motorsport applications requiring flexibility, but also for athletic footwear and equipment, and for all parts requiring excellent shock absorption.
Due to its mechanical properties, Windform® RL assures high performance sealing power.
Windform® RL Seal Infiltration is a method for strengthening, coloring, and sealing Windform® RL parts. Windform® RL Seal Infiltration enhances the strength at break and creates watertight barrier. It is available in a wide range of colours.
For further technical details you can download and access the technical datasheet.
news 2018 Archive
- Windform materials at Eurosatory 2018
- Windform materials withstand ultraviolet exposure
- Windform has passed the flammability UL 94 HB test
news 2017 Archive
- New dealer agreement with LSS Laser-Sinter-Service GmbH
- CRP Technology and Windform guest at Milan Design Week 2017
- Here's Windform RL, the first thermoplastic elastomer material in Windform family
news 2016 Archive
- CRP Technology unveils Windform FX BLACK
- Bebop 2, the first "leisure drone" in Windform GT
- New international resounding success for WINDFORM 3D Printed masks
- Windform materials at JEC World 2016
- Windform materials at the 2nd IAA Latin American CubeSat Workshop
news 2015 Archive
- Windform materials on stage at CES 2016
- Windform materials at the 3rd IAA Conference on CubeSats
- Windform 3D Printing at the Grand Pavois with Livrea26
- New achievements for Windform materials
- 2015: 20 years of Additive Manufacturing and 10 years of Windform XT
- Windform materials at Interzum 2015
- Windform 3d-printed orthotics on Mashable
- Windform at AMUG 2015
- Windform has passed skin tests
- Windform materials at Milan Design Week 2015 with Mater and Livrea26
- EasyStand: The first 3D-Printed Skiboot Prototype in Windform SP
- The new face of Additive Manufacturing
- Windform 3D-printed yacht on display at Compotec
news 2014 Archive
- Futuristic racquet produced with Windform, 3D Printing and Additive Manufacturing
- Windform parts on display at the boat show of the Maryland
- Windform prototypes on display at Maker Faire New York
- Windform GT to create orthosis
- Windform XT 2.0 to build the 3D-printed boat
- Windform LX 2.0 has passed the CTI test
news 2013 Archive
- Windform launches into orbit on KySat-2
- Windform materials on stage at the design venue in Leipzig
- The Windform materials at Maker Faire Rome
- Windform on stage at the Festival Filosofia
- Save the Date. Destination United States
- Windform Laser Sintering materials have passed outgassing screening at NASA
- CRP Group expands custom production
- The generative design starts from Windform materials and 3D Printing
news 2012 Archive
- CRP Group at Autosport International
- New material for 3D printing
- CRP Technology goes on in the innovation
- The new material Windform GT
- Mercedes AMG PETRONAS uses Windform XT 2.0 for its Additive Manufacturing Department
news 2011 Archive
- Windform GF 2.0 is here
- The new service of metallization and painting
- CRP Technology and the satellite in Windform protagonists at SAE International Congress
- Windform materials at Laguna Seca with eCRP
- 3DSUG 2011 with CRP USA
- WINDFORM XT 2.0 is the new material
- Windform XT for CubeSat