Windform and CRP
Windform composite SLS materials were born from the study-research of R&D department of CRP Technology and international market needs.
The CRP Technology’s Additive Manufacturing department gathers market requests for more then 20 years and passes them to the R&D department. Who in turn develops new materials and services, through continuous innovation, to achieve always the maximum satisfaction of the service bureau, and gives the highest value for its final customers.
Windform is the ideal composite SLS material that is able to satisfy the needs of international market of Additive Manufacturing.
The SLS materials Windform can guarantee:
- originality, innovation, reliability, and mechanical performances;
- a structured customer care service to gather the needs and inquiries of customers together with the R&D department of CRP Technology, leader in the field of Additive Manufacturing.
The Windform SLS composite materials guarantee:
- High prototype performance and definition level for the maximum adherence to the conception of the project.
- 100% guaranteed functionality. Allows all useful and necessary tests to be carried out for the definitive use.
- Extreme reliability and resistance for adaptation testing.
A bit of history
CRP Technology created over the years various types of Windform, some of them are no longer available because they were replaced by the evolution of the family Windform, but they still remain in the history of Windform, the composite material of CRP Technology that has become the leader in the Additive Manufacturing.
- Windform PRO
- Windform PRO B
- Windform LX (updated to LX 2.0)
- Windform XT (updated to XT 2.0)
- Windform GF (updated to GF 2.0)
- Windform FX
- Windform PS